Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.paltinul.ro website. By using www.paltinul.ro and/or any other service offered it is considered that you have read, understood and accepted in full the terms and conditions of use of the website. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of the website you have the right to immediately cease use.
The website www.paltinul.ro is property of PALTINUL IMOBILIARE S.R.L, with headquarters in Sibiu, 20 Mihai Viteazul Bd., Building P16, apartment 1, Sibiu County, registered at Trade Registry Office with no. J32/136/97, CUI: 9329245. This document sets out the terms and conditions under which you may use the site. It also includes various domains and sub-links belonging to the trading company PALTINUL IMOBILIARE S.R.L.
Paltinul Imobiliare SRL offers the client a written information regarding: the commissions practiced by Paltinul Imobiliare SRL; the prices practiced in the area for the type of building similar to the one offered according to our database; the estimated costs incurred by the client during the conclusion of a transaction; deficiencies and disadvantages declared by the owner of the agency regarding the building and neighborhood, which could influence its price.
The commissions practiced by Paltinul Imobiliare S.R.L. are:
– for sale brokering and real estate consultancy the commission is 2% + VAT for real estate and 3% + VAT for land applied to the value of the price recorded in the sale promise,
– for sale brokering and real estate consultancy for buildings with a price less than 25,000 euros the commission is 500 euros + VAT applied to the value of the price entered in the sale promise, the amount to be paid in lei at the BNR exchange rate on the day of payment,
– for rental brokering the commission is 50% + VAT for each part of the contract, applied to the value of the monthly rent entered in the rental contract.
Taking into account the new regulations regarding the protection of personal data, introduced by Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals by processing personal data and their free movement, a regulation that will be applied by all the states of the European Union, Paltinul Imobiliare SRL adheres to these provisions and informs you by “confidentiality policy” about your rights regarding the processing of personal data.
Paltinul Imobiliare SRL processes personal data for legal purposes, for information purposes, for statistical purposes, but also for direct marketing, in order to keep you updated with our new products, services and real estate properties according to your searches carried out on the website, after your subscription to our alerts during which you give us the personal data processing agreement.
I. Your consent for collecting your personal data
The use of the www.paltinul.ro website implies the acceptance and expression of the agreement regarding the “Terms and conditions” presented below. PALTINUL IMOBILIARE S.R.L., as owner and administrator of the site www.paltinul.ro, reserves the right to modify at any time the content of the site, as well as the “Terms and conditions”, without prior notification.
For more details and information, any interested person can contact The National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data.
The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
32 Olari Street, district 2, Bucharest
Use of the website is permitted for provision and obtaining information. Any use for purposes other than this is prohibited. To access the site and the services and information made available on the site you need internet access. Customers have free access to the website www.paltinul.ro. The Company assumes no responsibility for the safety of this site or your line of communication with it.
II. Your rights in relation to Regulation 2016/679 / EU:
În anumite situatii, aveți drepturi în temeiul legilor privind protecția datelor în ceea ce privește datele dvs. personale:
- Right of access – you have the right to request from us access to your personal data.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, which can be read automatically.
- The right to opposition – you have the right to object at any time if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request any modification of any data we have about you.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete or delete your personal data where there are no good reasons to continue processing it.
- Right to request processing restriction of your personal data.
III. What type of data do we collect from you?
- The personal data requested through the site and which will be processed are the following: first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Your personal data that will be processed are the following: name, first name, home / residence, series and no. identity card, civil status, CNP, citizenship, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail, data resulting from the documents of ownership (including from the property history, as well as from the extracts from the Land Card related to the personal property buildings).
- Communication through the chat function on our site
When you use the chat feature to communicate with other users, we collect the information you choose to provide to other users through this feature.
- Data we automatically collect when you use our services
When you use our site or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Device information: operating system version, the name of the mobile network you use;
- Location Information: Depending on the permissions of your device, we may automatically collect and process information about your current location, browser type and version, operating system version, platforms on the devices used to access our site;
- Customer and Authentication data: technical details, including Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device, and operating system;
- Clickstream data: We collect information about your activity on our site, which includes the pages you visited, the date and time of each visit, the content you clicked on, your site interaction, the duration of your visit and the order in which you visit the content of our site.
We use this information and collect it to improve the quality of the page, the information contained therein, and to make your experience on our site effective and quality.
IV. The purposes for which we collect your data
We will use your personal data provided through our site for the purposes of real estate brokerage. In case you want to call our real estate services, we inform you that your personal data will be used by our agents for the purpose of registering contacts and buildings in the CRM database for real estate brokerage, solving purchase, renting, leasing, execution, modification, termination of service contracts, offers, information regarding new market properties and new releases of our services, negotiation, billing, messages regarding the services provided by Paltinul Imobiliare SRL. Filling in the forms on the site is equivalent to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of the site www.paltinul.ro/termenisiconditii.
Also, if you wish to apply for one of the positions available within our company through the contact form, we inform you that your personal data will be transmitted to the managers of the company that will analyze your Curriculum Vitae in relation to the positions available or for which you have applied.
V. Major Capacity
Neither the user nor the administrator of the site is responsible for the failure to execute the obligations on time if they were caused by the major capacity as defined by law.
Any conflictual situation between SC Paltinul Imobiliare SRL and users will be resolved amicably, and if this is not possible, it is appealed to the competent court.
VII. Final provisions
Terms and conditions of use of the website www.paltinul.ro take effect on 25.05.2018. PALTINUL IMOBILIARE S.R.L., as owner and administrator of the website www.paltinul.ro, reserves the right to modify at any time the content of the site, as well as the “Terms and conditions”, without prior notice.